Featured On

April 26, 2010

Black Market Preview

I've been working like crazy making new items for the Bats Day Black Market next weekend.  This will be my first show and I'm trying to make sure I have everything I need.  Here's a few pictures of some of the new items I'll be taking with me.


I snuck off and saw a few movies in the midst of all my crafting the best being Kick Ass, loved it! I also saw Clash of the Titans and I think it was just too hip and modern for me I much prefer the original. I will spend the rest of the week finishing up some projects and then show day Saturday. I also have to take some time to plan out an outfit too! Busy busy!!!

1 comment:

Illustrated Ink said...

OMG! I LOVE the Frida shadowbox!! I know you need it for festival inventory, but I so want it! How much and will you make more? :)