Featured On

February 28, 2015

I've been finding some great pieces to makeover.  I love giving old neglected items a new life.  I found this mail organizer.  It was painted green and looked like it had been abandoned and unloved for some time.  But I brought it home spruced it up and gave it a new look.
I also ran across this piece which seemed like a great general organizer for anything from spices to nail polish bottles.  It was just a plain wood, nothing special, certainly nothing that would stand out in the home but now it's a piece to be useful and noticed.
I found this cabinet at a garage sale.  I had a customer who wanted a custom medicine chest and I thought this would be perfect.  Here's what it looked like before,

And here's what it looks like now!  My customer wanted a vintage anatomy theme and black and grey stripes.  




No comments: