Featured On

May 19, 2011

Completed Projects and Fledgling Ideas

I created a lot of new pieces before the Black Market some of them sold, like a cabinet, which I wanted to keep, and some of them I didn't get a chance to display.  I didn't get pictures of everything I sold.  I don't know what I was thinking I had the camera with me should have taken pictures of the people with their purchases.  But here’re a few that I did have:



I've been listing the items that I have left on Etsy.  So the shop has a lot of new inventory in it if you haven't checked it out in awhile, including new necklaces I made.  Here's a peek at some:

I made a new Vampire Theater and a new Vampire’s Castle shadow boxes.  I used basically the same elements from the originals but I changed them up some so each one remains unique:

I have plans for a Dark Shadows inspired shadow box I just love the over the top gothic atmosphere of that series.  I'm also planning on a shadow box inspired by Cocteau's Beauty and the Beast, one of my favorite movies the halway scene with the live hands holding the candelabras is amazing.  I’ve just started a little Frankenstein mini shrine. 

2 comments:

BlacknickSculpture said...

Nice looking work! The cabinet came out wonderful. I love the cemetary scene on the side.

Illustrated Ink said...

I just adore your Frida pieces! Yes, please do a Dark Shadows theme, I love that show (Barnabas Collins, yay!), and it would be cool to see your interpretation!